The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: new 1099 issued... Date:  9/12/2011  3:12 PM
Author:  dusty2004 Number:  113950 of 130721

Hmmmm....I may have to go in and delete the whole thing, and do it again. I kept my original tax file, so I could do that.

When you do the amended return - on form 1040X you have to click the box stating you are doing an amended return. Then enter in the changes and they will flow through to the 1040X.

Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us