The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Foolish 401(k)s


Subject:  Re: What to do with Federal 401K? Date:  11/17/2011  12:46 PM
Author:  ziggy29 Number:  24783 of 26270

Rolling it over into an IRA and taking ESPP (Rule 72t) might also be an option to get at small amounts on a regular basis with no penalty, but you'd have to keep up the withdrawals for at least five years or until age 59 1/2, whichever is later.

Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us