The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Foolish 401(k)s


Subject:  Re: What to do with Federal 401K? Date:  1/3/2012  3:22 PM
Author:  Hawkwin Number:  24812 of 26314

You should consider a 72T distribution from an IRA to avoid the typical 10% penalty.
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us