The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Roth 401k Contributions Date:  1/25/2012  9:10 AM
Author:  Hawkwin Number:  70030 of 90120

You can roll/transfer it just like any other 401k.

You can withdraw contributions - but for your own tax purposes, I would find out from your employer just how much of your roth 401k is contributions. IIRC, this also shows up on your W2 as well.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us