The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Showing a Capital Loss Date:  2/19/2012  10:55 PM
Author:  vkg Number:  115144 of 133276

You need to file an amended return. Stock transactions are reported in the calendar year they occured.
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us