The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Non US -Expat in Asia, Investing in USA Date:  2/20/2012  8:50 AM
Author:  aj485 Number:  115151 of 132203


Is it then that I would theoretically have to declare to my lovely Irish Revenue board any Capital gains on anything over the 50 dollars for that year

Since you are asking about tax laws in the UK, you will probably get better answers in the UK Fool site. Here's link to a board that might help

Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us