The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: W2 or 1099 req to open a ROTH IRA? Date:  2/21/2012  7:44 PM
Author:  vkg Number:  115171 of 131381

Table 1-1 explains acceptable "compensation".

W2 is not required. Self-employment income is acceptable.
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us