The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Nondeductible -> Roth conversion question Date:  3/7/2012  12:24 AM
Author:  cocofalco Number:  115384 of 130901

Doesn't the rollover have to be done before the end of 2011 to go on the 2011 tax forms? I'm not sure you get the same grace period till tax day as the contribution.
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us