The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Traditional IRA convert to Roth? Date:  3/10/2012  7:55 PM
Author:  aj485 Number:  70333 of 90430

The only problem with switching is you would owe taxes on the rollover.

Not if the converted amount was a non-deductible contribution and the OP has no other traditional/pre-tax IRAs.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us