The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Foolish 401(k)s


Subject:  Re: How to Move Sole Propietor 401K to new Broke Date:  4/8/2012  3:57 PM
Author:  pauleckler Number:  24864 of 26300

Fidelity has a brokerage division. They claim to be the largest discount broker. I use them, and find them very capable. No complaints. And yes, they do care about your business and try to keep you happy.

Most people do most things with Fidelity and Vanguard over an 800 phone line or over the internet. That works quite well, but Fidelity also has offices in major cities. That means you can go meet with them face to face if the paperwork gets complex or you need more information. They also offer seminars on a variety of investing topics at their offices (as well as webinars for the rest of the world).
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us