The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Motley Fool Global Gains / GGM: Global Gains Philosophy

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/hi-anurag-the-real-pity-when-any-community-based-30012625.aspx

Subject:  Re: Goodbye Global Gains! Date:  5/1/2012  4:53 PM
Author:  TMFJazzysav Number:  4817 of 5166

Hi Anurag,

The real pity when any community-based service is retired, is the diffusion of that community.

I regard MDP as one of the most expansive services offered by The Fool. For most individuals, global investing is complementary; as indeed are small cap and fast-growth approaches. MDP, on the other hand, takes takes a holistic portfolio approach from the entire Fool universe.

Right now I own 8 of the companies between MDP's active portfolio and watchlist; more than any other Foolish service. In fact, MDP cover more of my companies than any other subscribe newsletter out there. Like yourself, I've been an avid Fool for many years and a serial subscriber of all investment advice -- for example, I was a subscriber to Tom Jacobs' newsletter before he returned to TMF to head up the Special Ops. Furthermore, I have a small business here in Ireland where I recommend to all individual investors that they sign up to either SA and MDP for specific stock advice and continual learning.

It's a pity we won't see you at MDP, but no doubt you'll be as active as ever at your other sevices. I'll be applying myself more actively on the RB boards, which is truthfully where I feel most comfortable.

It has been a great journey so far and I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank Nate, Nathan, Cog and fellow posters who have enriched, amused and educated me over the years. I'd like to echo your thanks to Nate, Nathan, their predecessors and all fellow GG Fools. With well over 5,000 post of your own and counting, your contribution has been remarkable, so thank you also!

See you on the boards.

Rgds,

Emmet
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us