The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Motley Fool Global Gains / GGM: Global Gains Philosophy

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/walter-time-is-our-best-advantage-and-we-need-more-30012732.aspx

Subject:  Re: Goodbye Global Gains! Date:  5/1/2012  5:31 PM
Author:  TMFTheSnake Number:  4834 of 5166

Walter

Time is our best advantage and we need more time for the Chinese small caps to regain favor in the market.

Couldn't have said it better myself, but as someone much smarter than myself once said, "The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent."

I congratulate you on your patience with investments and want to reassure you that Nathan will continue the coverage of a select group of Global Gains shares for his real money portfolio.

I also own several of the stocks on the GG scorecard (and may buy more now that I have a chance to not talk about them all the time) so I may pop up in Nathan's new community to share thoughts on some of those.

Which reminds me, I owe kidchicago and a few others my thoughts on CMFO - I promise I'm getting to it.

I would also like to reassure you we aren't wiping the scorecard clean - the scorecard will be immortalized and available alongside Nathan's new real money portfolio.
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us