The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Motley Fool Global Gains / GGM: Global Gains Philosophy

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/sad-but-also-not-surprised-tmf-is-moving-toward-30012772.aspx

Subject:  Re: Goodbye Global Gains! Date:  5/1/2012  5:51 PM
Author:  chsmrmt Number:  4837 of 5166

Sad, but also not surprised. TMF is moving toward more expensive/expansive services. HG might be next. Fortunately for me I have been recently moving my $ into SA, RB, and now Supernova stocks, so I'll only have a few GG picks left (CGA, YONG, BLX, and NBBTF.PK). of all these I'd most like to see ongoing coverage of NBBTF. Without, I might feel forced to sell. That's the downside of relying on others to do your homework for you. :(

@kidchicago2:
"I have to say this is a really puzzling move. If you're going to do a real money portfolio, why not charge for access to it? I'm not aware of another Fool real-money portfolio that is not behind a paywall."

What about 11 0'clock stocks, the rising star ports, or Jim Royal's " world's best dividend portfolio?" Seems like TMF is doing more of these real money ports recently.

Chasemarmot
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us