The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Motley Fool Global Gains / GGM: Global Gains Philosophy

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/andy-thank-you-for-your-response-i-will-30012850.aspx

Subject:  Re: Disappointed Date:  5/1/2012  6:21 PM
Author:  OSUMAG Number:  4842 of 5166

Andy,

Thank you for your response. I will definitely check out Nathan’s real money portfolio and stock coverage.

The appetite for paying for pure-play international stock advice over the last few years just hasn't been as robust as we would like.

I understand the Motley Fool is a business and has to make difficult decisions such as this one. The last few years, the “hot” money has been flowing to US stocks as the markets in China, Brazil, etc have severely lagged the market. My bet is that will not be the case in the long run due to the growth from these economies in comparison to the U.S. As these markets turn, and the “hot” money flows back into some of these international investments, there will be significant interest in providing a service such as Global Gains again. I could be wrong, but I would not be surprised if you open a new global investing service down the road and I will be eager to join.

Regards,

Michael
Copyright 1996-2022 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us