The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Tax story of the day Date:  6/10/2012  7:39 PM
Author:  irasmilo Number:  116250 of 131280

Will Turbo Tax let you do that? [file a state return that differs from the federal in amounts that should be reported identically]

You can prepare multiple returns in TT. Some states require you to simultaneously e-file your federal and state return, others will allow you to e-file the state return independently of the federal return. I don't know what OR's requirements are.

Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us