The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Amended Tax Return Date:  7/31/2012  10:31 PM
Author:  Opv1419 Number:  116479 of 129574

What specifically is required in order to file an amended return? Is the 1040x (with attached schedules) the only form that's needed, or does one have to complete a complete new 1040 in addition to the 1040x?
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us