The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Options - You Make the Call


Subject:  Re: Possible call option MCP Date:  8/5/2012  12:34 PM
Author:  Tachino Number:  10916 of 11188

A December 12 call has a 37% chance of being in the money on expiration, I believe that is roughly the chance that MCP will be 12 or greater on expiration, meaning you have a 63% chance that MCP will be below 12 on expiration. Only reason I mention the 12 call is because I believe MCP needs to be 12 or greater by expiration for the December 10 call to be profitable.

Do not think you are missing anything. Very nice review of MCP. Thanks.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us