The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Paying For College


Subject:  Re: Learning New Strategies Date:  8/15/2012  9:15 PM
Author:  Watty56 Number:  7974 of 8536

If he has a car the car registration and insurance might be less expensive since that can vary so much. To register the car you might also have to get the driver's license there.
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us