The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  accountant or tax advisor Date:  9/2/2012  2:45 PM
Author:  ushats Number:  116563 of 131280

Please help. I need to get my house in order. I have questions about mortgage, IRA account, custodial account.
who do i go to - an accountant or tax adviser or financial planner?
it is so confusing. any help is greatly appreciated
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us