The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Books & Writing / Words, Words, Words


Subject:  Re: What is it called? Date:  9/30/2012  1:32 AM
Author:  warrl Number:  12628 of 15153

I don't know if it's right or not, but that's what we used to call a slough. (Pronounced almost like "slew".)
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us