The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Amending 2010 return Date:  10/3/2012  12:21 AM
Author:  Donna405 Number:  116729 of 131089

Phil, after re-reviewing my return, I do not have a 8606 for 2011. All seems to be in order now. However, as stated before, due to someone's filing a 2011 return in my name (wrong address), I must mail in the return, and God only knows when I will receive my refund. Same for SC. I am hand delivering the fraud affidavit to SC tomorrow, but first I want to check to see if a SC return has been filed for 2011. God knows, I didn't file it.

Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us