The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / New Paradigm Investing

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/duma-wait-until-nov-7-funny-how-the-day-before-30298962.aspx

Subject:  Re: Romney is Brilliant! Date:  10/4/2012  12:25 AM
Author:  XMFBreakerTinker Number:  63918 of 115372

Duma,

Wait until Nov 7. Funny, how the day before the debate the polls, TIGHTENED, all of a sudden.

I would expect some more poll propoganda, but it is still 30 days...pundits are pundits, and the electorate will do.

Unlike Tamhas, I am not paid, or volunteered, to carry the water for an ideological regime. I just call it like I see it. And things are dynamic. Tamhas, like Liberals in general, just think there is a fixed pie, and what happens today won't affect what happens tomorrow.

So be it.

It will feel much better if it starts to go this way. Obama has not reached 50% in any major polls, and undecideds are looking to vote for the new guy, and Romney gave the undecideds what they needed to so make that call. But pundits and these people, we shall see what happens, not that we will spin something to achieve an affect, which is utterly dishonest.

Tinker
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us