The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/quoti-read-this-one-on-my-facebook-news-feed-30303548.aspx

Subject:  Re: Quote for Art Date:  10/6/2012  12:19 AM
Author:  ariechert Number:  647319 of 888768

"I read this one on my Facebook News Feed just now -- posted by the Pastor's daughter from my childhood church -- and it made me think of you." - Andrew
-----
"Your place in Heaven will seem to be made for you and you alone, because you were made for it—made for it stitch by stitch as a glove is made for a hand." C.S. Lewis ~ The Problem of Pain

--------------

Physical pain imprints on the soul the shape of the body, what it's like to be inside a body, like bits of information, teaching the "soul", which is pure consciousness, what it means and how it feels to be inside and controlling a physical body. The feelings have to be powerful enough to last for eternity.

Heaven is a place where thoughts are things and consciousness creates reality. We learn in this life what a body feels like and then after we cross over into Heaven we become like gods, knowing what it's like to be an eagle, a whale, a dolphin, a cheetah, or any creature in the entire Universe, simply by focusing our attention on it.

It all has to do with the interconnectedness of a holographic Universe.

Artie
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us