The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/quot-liberalism-is-a-mental-illness-quot-you-30359915.aspx

Subject:  Re: Help please on "Racism" issue Date:  11/4/2012  12:05 PM
Author:  straitarrow Number:  652817 of 888931

"Liberalism is a mental illness."

You may be right! LOL
Lots of good comments so far. Thanks guys!

The thing that's disconcerting is the fact that so many of the PA crew seem to have great credentials from their profiles. How can they be so unaware of what is happening here and the hazards ahead if Obama is re-elected?

I have voted since the early 1950's and have always decided on the man and not the party. Obama has proven in 4 years that he is not "the man" and I maintain he has done more to hurt the cause of black citizens rather than help them. He has certainly been a divider and has done nothing to unite the country!

CCinOC is certainly appropriate in quoting MLK ----
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

"Blacks vote for Obama solely because he's black; therefore, they are racist."

Many 'white folks' have tried to help fulfill MLK's dream by voting for Obama back in 2008 but he deceived them and has killed the MLK dream for generations!

SHAMEFUL!
Copyright 1996-2022 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us