The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Investment Income Surtax Date:  12/2/2012  9:03 AM
Author:  TMFPMarti Number:  117038 of 129670

What happens if you make estimated payments and it wasn't enough? Will you just write a check at the end of the year like you do with the Federal income tax return or will they just take more out of your salary over the following year?

You settle up when you file your return for the year.

Rule Your Retirement Home Fool
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us