The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Retire Early CampFIRE

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/last-year-i-sort-of-goofed-up-all-my-plans-for-a-30416703.aspx

Subject:  Re: New Years eve, I don't get it Date:  12/6/2012  6:54 AM
Author:  lowstudent Number:  658518 of 879717

Last year I sort of goofed up all my plans for a wonderful new year and the enjoyment I get making them by somehow getting involved on this sex chat board the last week of December. It seemed harmless--I didn't have to give my email or do anything to join--just plug in the name of the site and start looking through the names of people wanting to have chat sex, and those who were dinging me to play with them. It sort of absorbed me for the month of January. Then I was done with it by the time February came. Since I didn't have an opportunity to plan my year the way I like, this year I am really looking forward to a big planning session starting New Year's Even and continuing through the whole first week of the New Year.

What is it about sex that just ruins everything?

In this case, I would say it is more a matter of if you use the wrong tools you can screw up any job.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us