The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retired Fools


Subject:  Re: Trusts & IRAs Date:  12/15/2012  5:55 PM
Author:  TMFPMarti Number:  18131 of 22171

No one is named to handle my money.

But I assume the trust names a successor trustee if you become unable to perform the trustee's duties. Since your assets are in the trust additional paperwork in the form of a power of attorney wouldn't be required.

Rule Your Retirement Home Fool
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us