The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Individual 401k question Date:  12/26/2012  11:47 PM
Author:  s0rteh Number:  117219 of 131761

I had filled out a W9 with the company that I consulted for and I will get a 1099 issued. Hope that answer your question.
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us