The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/what-else-is-new-i-caught-the-tail-end-of-his-30469396.aspx

Subject:  Re: Glen Beck = Hypocrite Date:  1/6/2013  10:57 AM
Author:  lowstudent Number:  1851238 of 2273021

What else is new?

I caught the tail end of his radio show this morning, and then listened to an ad by one of his sponsors that followed. It was an ad for how to beat the IRS out of taxes owed.

Say what?

Basically, the ad touted how to escape paying back taxes owed by having this outfit help you.

A guy in the example owed (as I recall) $90,000, and had not paid his taxes for six years. This company supposedly enabled him to settle with the IRS for $4,500. He then happily said how he felt good to be out from under and "guilt free".

Guilt free? When he had not paid his income taxes for six years, and had now escaped his debt except for $4,500?

Tell me how this differs from all the "lazy lefties, looking for something for nothing" whom Beck always hollers about!?

This is different, huh? (Not.)

Beck, you're a hypocrite for happily accepting sponsorship by this outfit.

Vermonter

Wow, you are typically at least a small step above intcst and annieswhatever etc

Seriously?

If you folks were any more desperate to prove you are not as bad as you are through fake outrage at others, it might be a productive use of your collective's time.
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us