The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Political Asylum

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/oh-jedi-you-little-narrow-minded-bigot-spouting-30472161.aspx

Subject:  Re: Today's Assignment for Leftists Date:  1/7/2013  7:36 PM
Author:  JoelCairo Number:  1851620 of 2291876

Oh Jedi, you little narrow-minded bigot, spouting your hatred of anyone not like you, for years now. Happy when you offend and outrage. You don't know who I am or what I stand for, though it is not for the resentment, envy, class bias, selfishness and bigotry of you -- not because of your skin, but because of your ideas, your mind, the gnawing anger that you voice without relenting against whole classes of people you imagine are out there who you think hold these views about you. Classic paranoia. Classic irrational prejudice. Classical bigotry. All in one Jedi.

I don't hate people of color -- I don't even hate you, but I am disgusted by you. And offended. if that gives you pleasure, it says a lot about you, not about me. I am sorry that all your negative experiences in life have so soured and twisted you that you feel driven to spew your resentment and anger non-stop.

What I note about this little screed is its evidence of ignorance, arrogance, and lack of self-insight. By your lights, if my skin is white, then I hold all the sins of white people against people of color, while you, as a person of color, soak up all their victimhood. And have no responsibility for the past sins of people of your color. What an open mind you have!

I think hate is a negative, and your irrelevant hatred, which is all you post, has nothing to do with the topic at hand. But you'll never see that.
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us