The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Rental property loss? Date:  2/11/2013  4:46 PM
Author:  ptheland Number:  117733 of 129252

I agree with Bill. Toss the 4684. Report the net of the repairs and the insurance reimbursement as a repair expense on Schedule E.

Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us