The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  W-2 question Date:  3/2/2013  9:19 PM
Author:  AKFOOL100 Number:  117943 of 130422

In my W-2 form under box 12, their are two codes DD (cost of employer sponsored health coverage. The amount reported with Code DD is not taxable.) and D, shall I report only D and not DD? Box 14 shall I report both Y(Pretax flexible spending accounts) and V (pretax FEHB Incentive)?

Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us