The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Non-deductible IRA Date:  3/20/2013  12:37 PM
Author:  skatabat Number:  118087 of 129509

I contributed to 2012 IRA (in Jan 2013) and after finishing the taxes realized I cannot deduct the amount from my taxes due to high AGI. I withdrew the money from my IRA.What forms do I have to file with IRS?
I didnt receive any forms from my financial institute and was told I will
receive the 1099-R in Jan 2014

Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us