The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: wrong SSN on W-2 Date:  3/30/2013  11:12 AM
Author:  TMFPMarti Number:  118224 of 129771

Assuming I cannot get the W2 corrected, is the filing on paper option recommended because then I can include the W-2s and they can see that it all goes together?

Chew got it.

Rule Your Retirement Home Fool
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us