The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Question about filing taxes Date:  4/9/2013  7:07 PM
Author:  rochish Number:  118342 of 129726


I am a resident of Indiana and owe $499 to the state for income taxes for 2012. My question is: Can I file the state tax return via TaxAct software and send the amount via echeck? Indiana does allow payment by echeck, but I am not sure how the tax return should be filed (i.e., do I necessarily need to mail a paper return)?

Any insights would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us