The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Uncooperative, Signature Date:  4/14/2013  10:33 AM
Author:  geocarw Number:  118420 of 129380

I might be better off just claiming all the income.

Disclaimer: NOT a tax person..

The statement above is probably not an option. I think you are missing the point expressed by several of the pro's. Namely, in a community property state, you have half and your wife has half of 'your' income.

Good luck to you.

Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us