The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: 12 Year Old State Tax Bill Date:  4/14/2013  9:59 PM
Author:  gentility Number:  118433 of 132806

I did receive unemployment in 2002. Could that have triggered something for 2001?

I filed 2001 taxes in February 2002.

Thank you, for your help.
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us