The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: 12 Year Old State Tax Bill Date:  4/14/2013  10:54 PM
Author:  vkg Number:  118437 of 132682

I did receive unemployment in 2002. Could that have triggered something for 2001?

Peter is right. California doesn't tax unemployment.

Asking maybe your only choice. If California has "lost" your state return, they should still have the information from the feds.
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us