The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Social Clubs / Bong Resin

URL:  https://boards.fool.com/terrible-week-fled-nflx-on-the-upgrade-which-of-30642676.aspx

Subject:  Re: Trading Diary Date:  4/19/2013  12:15 AM
Author:  patchdodd Number:  211 of 218

Terrible week. Fled NFLX on the upgrade which of course immediately returned to current downtrend. Would have held but got nervous about earnings on Monday. My great wish is that earnings provides an uptick. My gut says that NFLX will crash. Still, don't have the balls to hold NFLX short through earnings, could see another 50% gain.

GME looking toppy again. Earnings on 5/13. Time to scalp a short still,

ASTX with a descending triangle. Earnings shouldn't matter much since this company doesn't make much anyway. Earnings on 4/29.

Missed the boat on LXK. Adding up all my missed profits. ugh Will continue to watch, could still return near recent highs which would be a beautiful short setup.

Going to start watching HGSH. Chinese RE developer. Overheated. Been running but not sure why, not exactly a rosy outlook for this company. The volume is terrible but I still think it will make for a nice technical short.
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us