The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Tax Software Date:  4/22/2013  3:30 PM
Author:  TMFPMarti Number:  118479 of 129658

I need the highest end one. I have an LLC...

Unless your LLC is filing a 1065 or 1120 the most basic 1040 program will fill your needs.

If your LLC is filing a 1065 or 1120 I can't imagine why you'd invest your energy into learning this rather than spending that time improving or selling your mousetrap.

Rule Your Retirement Home Fool
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us