The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: portfolio loan consideration Date:  5/24/2013  3:07 PM
Author:  gdett2 Number:  72273 of 94937


Since you are 60, you can use IRA money. It will be taxed as income (from a trad account).

Ask the banker specifically if paying the CCs and cars would turn the trick for you.

Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us