The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Need all Experts Date:  5/28/2013  9:36 PM
Author:  Donna405 Number:  118632 of 129670

Phil, I think of it as "self-employed". Actually, it is a Sub-S Corporation.

I was aware of the 60 day rule on replacing the money in the ROTH. I used the money to rehab the house in late 2012 and early 2013. So, now I want to contribute the maximum I can which appears to be the $6,500.

I have not filed my taxes for 2012 (will file in October..awaiting K-1). Can I still contribute for 2012?

Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us