The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Need all Experts Date:  5/28/2013  10:44 PM
Author:  TMFPMarti Number:  118634 of 129400

Phil, I think of it as "self-employed". Actually, it is a Sub-S Corporation.

In that case your taxable compensation is your gross pay.

I have not filed my taxes for 2012 (will file in October..awaiting K-1). Can I still contribute for 2012?

No. See Pub 590.

Rule Your Retirement Home Fool
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us