The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: how to report Executor income Date:  9/4/2013  6:00 PM
Author:  irasmilo Number:  119135 of 131761

The fees he receives as Executor should be reported to him on Form 1099-MISC if greater than $600.

I have to disagree. Here's what the 1099-MISC instructions have to say:

I stand corrected. Thanks for the oversight, Phil.

Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us