The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: FICA on Severance Pay Date:  10/2/2013  9:52 AM
Author:  zol Number:  119245 of 132498

If you received severance pay in 2010 (the earliest open year) and FICA was withheld you should consider filing a refund claim before 4/15/2014.

How would one go about filing a refund claim?

- zol
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us