The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Buying Second House for Parents Date:  10/30/2013  7:14 PM
Author:  Jeanwa Number:  119426 of 129380

As I stated before, is someone thinks that this issue has relevance to their situation, they should find competent professional counsel to advise them.



Here's a more current article.

Sounds a bit like he didn't have a good lawyer.
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us