The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  How to report this income? Date:  3/16/2014  12:21 PM
Author:  fleg9bo Number:  120465 of 132635

We are both retired, living off Social Security and investment income. But in 2013 DW did a little paid work for a non-profit she normally volunteers with, earning $200. Since it was such a small amount, she didn't get a 1099. Where does this get reported? Will she have to pay double FICA on it?

Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us