The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Excess Contribution for Roth IRA Date:  3/21/2014  10:55 AM
Author:  vkg Number:  120536 of 130965

2. Report this nondeductible contribution on Form 8606 on your 2012 return.

Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us