The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Software for calculating tax liability Date:  3/22/2014  6:08 PM
Author:  vkg Number:  120541 of 130966

If you don't need the funds, you could also convert TIRA to ROTH IRA.
Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us