The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Income help needed Date:  3/23/2014  10:24 AM
Author:  inparadise Number:  120551 of 130022

The form asked to enter the parent who has greater income, ...

Cathy, which form is that and which line? DH just finished doing taxes for our kids and only remembers seeing a line asking who is claiming the kid as a dependent.

Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us